Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Very First Nursery Inspiration

I finally had a bit of inspiration on what to do for the greene beans's room. Now, I'm not committing to this color scheme or general idea but it is a really good start :)
I have compiled an inspiration board using Polyvore to try and give you an idea of what is going on in my head (and to help me if I forget what I was thinking!). Now you will have to imagine that the crib is the butter yellow shown in the paint can. One of the disadvantages to Polyvore is you can't use any images that have a busy background and so I couldn't use a picture of the actual crib. Apparently Jenny Lind cribs don't come in pale yellow any more....
My basic color scheme would be the pale yellow, navy blue, and grey. I think a few little accents of color in green, red, and deep yellow would fit nicely too. I don't want an outright animal theme but a few cute animals scattered about would be lovely I think. Any thoughts or suggestions on the nursery inspiration? I would love to hear your ideas!



1 comment:

  1. The navy polka dots and the pale yellow look adorable together! I think a few friendly woodland creatures are perfect for a nursery!

    ReplyDelete