Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Husband is Amazing


I have been really hit this week with what a wonderful husband I have. Scott has been working a bajillion hours (last night he didn't get home till after 2am!) and the last time he had to work so many hours I got grumpy because I didn't get to see him much at all . However, this time I have been shown what a blessing it is to have such a hard working husband. I still hate the fact that he has to work so much and I hate the fact that these long hours are wearing him down (I hope he doesn't get sick!) but I have just been so impressed with his focus and desire to do his job to the very best of his ability even when he is exhausted and his feet are aching from standing for 14+ hours. He hasn't complained or gotten grumpy (things I'm sure I would do if I had to work that many hours!) but instead has looked on the bright side of things (yay for being hourly instead of salaried!) and remained cheerful even when exhausted. There are so many things about my husband that amaze me but this has been one that I have been thinking about all week, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to brag about him on my little corner of the internet(even if he does think blogs are silly haha). I'm just so proud of all he does for us. Thanks hun for being so awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I LIKE this post! I know what it's like to have a hard-working husband and to be eclipsed by his work ethic. :) Yay for Scotty!!

    ReplyDelete