Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Wreath

This week has been quite warm for February and almost all of the snow has melted. The sunny balmy weather has had me thinking of spring and with spring comes the need for something green and something fresh and new. I decided it was time to head to Hobby Lobby and take advantage of their 50% off flower stems. I created an autumn wreath this past fall and so I figured I could just re-decorate the wreath and save a little money as well as save on storage space (don't have to store and off season wreath). Below are a few in-progress photos as wells as the finished product. I feel quite happy with the results. Spring is in the air!

half-way de-constructed


Flowers to save for this coming fall


supplies for the new wreath


rough lay-out

Finished product. I wish I had a few more white flowers but I didn't want to spend more than $8 on the whole thing. Perhaps I will find something else to add at a later date but for now I am happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You did an awesome job!
    Thanks for the comment about the garlic I was storing in a bag...I'll take it out right away!

    ReplyDelete