Saturday, March 2, 2013

Kitchen Happenings






.:: The pile of empty jars waiting to return to the basement is growing larger by the day

.:: Birthday bulbs are blooming in the sunlight on the kitchen table

.:: I am continually looking for heathier eating options that are husband and kiddo approved and am particularly fond of Jane Brody's Good Food cookbook

.:: I made some white bread per Scott's request since I never make all white bread these days.  Ike helped me and even had his own loaf which was promptly consumed with lots of butter.

3 comments:

  1. You always have interesting posts. Did you make the pie in you cover picture? It looks like the strawberry-rhubarb pie you made with Rachel in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did make the pie on the cover. It is an apple cranberry pie. One of Scott's favorites (after black raspberry and french silk of course) :)

    ReplyDelete